Video Production Services
Video Production Services provides video production, audio production, and webcasting for Valdosta State University utilizing our broadcast-quality television facilities and recording equipment. In coordination with other units of Creative Services, we work to implement branding, marketing, and advertising for recruitment and image development.
Check out some of our work on the official VSU Youtube Account.
Our Services Include
- Field Video Production
- Studio Video Production
- 360 Video Production
- Drone Video Production
- Video Editing
- Distribution via DVD & Web
- Live Streaming and/or On-Demand Video Viewing (To view live events on some devices, you will need the US Education TV app.)
Services Provided By Other VSU Departments
- Video equipment is also available for check-out from the New Media Center.
- Some video services may also be available from VSU's Mass Media department which operates VSU-TV.
- Online teleconferencing is provided by the Office of eLearning.
- Video captioning services are provided by the Access Office.
- For live events and archived on-demand videos, go to our broadcast page.
- For information about purchasing copies of athletic videos, go to vstateblazers.com.
- Commencement Videos are also available for viewing online and/or for download.
Shooting a video with us soon?
Check out these Tips for TV Presenters:
- Web Services
- Video & Marketing
- Printing & Copying
Design & Web
106 E. Gordon Street
Video & Marketing
903 N. Patterson Street
Printing & Copying
1206 N. Patterson Street
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday
8 am - 5:30 pm
8 am - 3 pm